Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reflection



Some crazy woman living in Scandinavian country has threatened me over the net. She said that she will gather people from Flores (where she came from) and come to Bremen (where I reside now) to break my finger so I cant type anymore. She also said that she will persuaded some woman in Berlin (who married to a Flores man) to cancel our student visa (mine and my hubby's).

How pathetic!

She has ashamed herself by those statements, especially the visa thingy. Germany consists of state, and each state has their own rules. Berlin is the capital, indeed, but it's in different state as Bremen.

Idiot!

Why don't you stand in front of a huge mirror (if you don't have one, I can borrow mine) and see your own reflection! So you'll find out what kind of person you are.



---------
Photo taken at somewhere in Budapest, Hungary
Friday, March 6th, 2009

2 comments:

  1. Kereeeen Sef motret bayangan .. he he cantik! jadi bikin aku berhalusinasi :-) *haiyah*

    ReplyDelete