Thursday, August 14, 2008

Paris at Nite



When me and my family headed to Eiffel Tower on our holiday in Paris, I saw a group of photographer gathering by the bridge over the Seine river. They were ready with their fancy camera, zoom lens and tripod to capture the beauty of Eiffel at night. Directly I stopped and pointed my camera to Eiffel and pushed the shutter - without my tripod. I was in hurry to catch up my family.

---------
Photo taken at the bridge over Seine River, Paris, France
Saturday, June 28th, 2008

Taken by: Canon EOS 400D - Canon Kitlens EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6

2 comments:

  1. cakeppp Faaa....duhh kapan gue bisa kesana ya...keliatan romantis banget foto loe...:D

    sengkkiiyuuu juga udah di add :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pasti bisa deh Els, sabar aja :)
    makasih juga ya say... demen deh gue, skg jadi punya temen :D

    ReplyDelete